To be successful in answering source questions, you need to remember that you must:
- Follow this simply model- AQUSOK your source questions (Answer Question, Use Source, Own Knowledge)
- Use the source’s content (quote from it in your answer/say what you see in a picture) within your answer
- Use the source’s context- SNAPCHAT it…
- Use your own knowledge too- tie what you know into what you see in front of you.
- Be critical of sources- think of the negative issues as well as the positives
- Don’t simply say primary sources are more useful than secondary- it’s never that easy!